details coming soon
Audubon Nature CenterJamestown Audubon Society, Inc.
1600 Riverside Road
Jamestown, NY 14701
Phone: (716) 569-2345
http://jamestownaudubon.org Click to email us.
- Adult = designed for adults
- Adult+ = designed for adults; mature, interested children 9 to 15 are welcome when accompanied by a paying adult
- All = something for everyone, children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children = designed for kids - drop them off and pick them up later.
- If Jamestown Audubon cancels the program, students receive full refunds.
- If a student cancels BEFORE the deadline, a refund, less $5 processing fee, will be made.
- If a student cancels AFTER the deadline, no refund will be made.
- The Hultquist Foundation
- The Carnahan-Jackson Foundation
- The Johnson Foundation
- The Jessie Smith Darrah Fund
- The Holmberg Foundation
- The Lenna Foundation
Public Program Schedule:
- Bucket List: Elk Field Trip – Oct 1
- First Friday Lunch Bunch – Oct 3
- Enchanted Forest – Oct 3 & 4
- Roadside Cleanup – Oct 4
- Bucket List: Bog Trip – Oct 11
- Bird Seed Pickup – Oct 11
- Little Explorers – Oct 11
- Audubon New York Council Meeting – Oct 17-19
- Bucket List: Saw Whet Owl Banding – Oct 24
- Falling for Nature Dinner & Auction – Oct 24
- Basket Making – Oct 25
- First Friday Lunch Bunch – Apr 4
- Mud Camp – April 6
- Trail Guide Training – Thursdays April 9-30
- Woodcock Whirl – April 9
- Catching & Observing Critters – April 11
- Little Explorers – April 11
- Volunteer Day – April 18
- Boy Scout Bird Study Merit Badge – April 25
- Spring Migration Bird Banding – Saturdays April 25 – May 16
- Google Calendar